With an active lifestyle in a number of sports including playing soccer at a high level in England, America and Sweden, Danny has moved to Brisbane to bring over his fresh approach to fitness.
After gaining a Bachelors Degree in Kinesiology, Danny has been working for the past 5 years to develop a fun, exciting style of workouts that take the concepts from both athletic movements and functionality to bring a new element to fitness.
– Qualified Personal Trainer
– Sports Performance Coach
– Corrective exercise and injury prevention
– Speed and Agility specialist
– Professional Development League (PDL) National Champion
– Heartland Conference Player of the Year
He is excited to get started at Hanger 66 and help everyone discover a whole new approach to fitness
Follow him on instagram @dannyriley91