Pole and Acrobatics Instructor
In her career-defining performance, she once said: “I’ll be back”… And now, following a six-year career in professional circus arts, Chelle Hafner is making a come back to Pole Fitness at Hanger 66!
You might remember her from Australia’s Got Talent Semi-Finals, or cleaning up at national and international pole competitions between 2009 and 2013. More recently, you would have come across Chelle’s unique Perch Pole at the Infamous Circus Show, Circus Phoenix Extreme, Great Moscow Circus and Hudsons Circus (just to name a few!).
While strength, flexibility & dynamic movement have always been Chelle’s signature style, she has since acquired extensive knowledge in the areas of Act Creation, Postpartum Training and Injury Prevention. Spending much of her professional circus career flying right under the Big Top, she has wowed crowds across Australia using flying trapeze, flying pole, straps and loops. It’s no wonder that she has chosen Hanger 66 as her Brisbane base, and we are thrilled to have Chelle on board offering private coaching, workshops and regular classes (soon!).
- 1st Australian Pole Championships Battle Division 2013
- 3rd Miss Pole Dance Australia 2013
- 1st Miss Pole Dance Queensland 2013
- 1st Miss Pole Dance Australia Doubles 2012
- 3rd Miss Pole Dance Australia 2012
- 1st Miss Pole Dance Queensland 2012
- Asia Pacific Women’s Freestyle Champion 2011
- IPC Pole Fit Runner Up 2010
- 1st Miss Pole Dance Queensland 2011
- Australian Women’s Freestyle Champion 2009
- Miss Pole Dance Australia Doubles Runner-up 2010
- Miss Pole Dance Queensland Doubles Runner-up 2010
Raising two kids and being awesome keeps her busy, but every now and then she updates her Instagram – @chellehafner.