TERM 4 IS IN PROGRESS
Term 4 is currently in progress and anyone is welcome to join Casual Classes (Yellow) or Open Practice (Grey)!
Most Casual Classes are suitable for beginners, except for @hanger.66 class on Tuesday and Nemesis Tricks on Saturday.
TERM 5 IS OPEN FOR BOOKINGS
Term 5 commences Monday, 26th of August and all courses are open for enrollments! Please do not hesitate in booking your classes, as our classes fill up fast!
ARE YOU NEW?
We have a dedicated course running for absolute beginners! Join us on Tuesdays at 8pm for INTRO TO POLE, a special 4 week course, designed to teach you all the basic spins and tricks.
NEW TURBO CLASSES
We like to keep things fresh! In Term 5 we are offering the following Turbo Courses:
- Intro to Pole ( 4 week Course, Tuesdays, 8pm – Starting August 27th) – This course is perfect for ABSOLUTE beginners who are new to pole fitness and do not have dance or gymnastics background. This course will contain basic spins, transitions and tricks.
- Beginner Exotic (4-week course, Mondays, 8pm – starting August 26th) – Get into the swing of things and try out Exotic Pole with Anastasia! Over the course of 4 weeks, you will learn fun and sultry pole routine, full of floor work and low pole tricks. This Turbo is recommended for absolute beginners, as well as students who are enrolled in Beginner Pole, Beginner + and of course, Intro to Pole! Wear leggings and knee pads, shoes are optional.
- Back Bends (4-week course, Mondays, 8pm – starting August 26th ) – Want to improve your back flexibility and shoulder mobility? We are running a four-week course where you can work on back bending techniques and drills. Special attention will be dedicated to shoulder and upper back flexibility a consistent challenge area for most aerialists and athletes! This class is open to ALL levels of flexibility, exercises will be scaled according to ability.
- Needle Scales (4-week course, Mondays, 8pm – starting September 23rd ) – Work towards the standing needle scale in a safe and supportive environment! Over the course of 4 weeks, you will practice all the skills required, including strengthening and balance exercises on both sides. Special attention will be dedicated to shoulder flexibility, a consistent challenge area for most aerialists and athletes!
- Get Bendy (4-week course, Mondays, 8pm – starting September 23rd ) – How would you like to appear bendy, even if you’re not? We have a brand new course, where students will learn how to safely execute bendy moves and maximise their lines and extensions. The overall goal is to improve shape angles and lines while working on overall flexibility at the same time. Students must be able to invert and leg hang to attend.
- Doubles (4-week course, Tuesdays, 8pm – starting September 24th) – What is better than pole class? Pole class with a buddy! Come along and learn the art of doubles pole, with all the fun doubles spins and fly-and-base moves. Coming alone? No problems – we’ll find you a friend!
- Intro to Cali (4-week course, Thursdays, 7pm – starting August 29th) – We offer an introductory course for anyone who wants to learn the foundations of body-weight training, with a strong focus on technique and safety. Restricted to 10 students only, this course will leave you feeling confident to be able to train any time, anywhere – using just gravity and your own bodyweight! More info here.
- Lyrical Pole (4-week course, Saturdays, 10am – starting August 31st) – Slow down and find your movement in our lyrical pole turbo course. Over the 4 weeks, you will learn a routine incorporating dance on and off the pole. This course is less about the tricks and all about the movement to music. Express yourself through the song and enjoy the benefits of a cardio workout as you go.
BONUS: Expressive Floor Mini is running for two weeks only
Is your choreo missing a little bit of attitude, expression or extension? In Term 5 we are running a special Mini crash course will help you with that! Focus on subtle movement to express yourself through dance, facial expressions, perfecting floor work and feeling yourself. Taught by Lynn, this class is the perfect way to learn how to better engage your audience on and off the pole!
CASUAL CLASS CHANGES IN TERM 5
- 7am Yoga on Tuesdays -You wanted it, you got it! By popular demand, expressed in the most recent survey, we have learned that many students would like to attend Yoga Casuals in the mornings. So, why not start the day with some zen and join Glenda on Tuesdays at 7am!
- 4pm Pole Choreo on Wednesdays – And again, thanks to your feedback we have learned that we need a Pole Choreo class on Wednesdays! Join Anastasia for a huge variety of dance styles, ranging from twerking to lyrical (depending on the day!).
- 5pm Showgirl on Wednesdays – Take it back to Old School and learn the history of seductive dance. Using our dedicated dance space upstairs, students will explore Burlesque, Chair, Lap and Floor dance styles with Anastasia
- 7am Boot Camp on Saturdays – This is this our new HIIT style classes, designed to improve your strength and speed, as well as endurance. With all key elements incorporated in each training session, you are guaranteed to get a full-body burn!
Buying more than one course? Check out our specials to save you money!
You can now purchase our specials online – just remember to login into your account to select your courses.
FEES FOR CASUAL CLASSES
You don’t need to be a member to enjoy classes at Hanger 66. We have a number of Casual Classes running every day, ranging from Pole to Pilates and everything in between! These are all highlighted in yellow on the timetable. You can pay as you go or you can buy a package to save money. If you are coming to three or more casual classes per week, we recommend you look into our memberships.
Purchase individual casuals or packs via our store – packages on the bookings page.
Single Casual Class:
|$25||1 casual class|
5 Class Pack
|$100 (Save $25)||5 casual classes|
13 Class Pack
|$250 (Save $75!)||13 casual classes|
7 Day Pass
|Open Practice / Hanger Jam||$10||1 session|
|Junior Class Pass||$15||1 class|
2/24 Brereton Street
South Brisbane 4101
We enjoy free street parking available on weekends and after 5pm weekdays